jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject PropertyType.REFERENCE and Property.getNode results in exception
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:12:01 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to traverse some nodes in a repository. I am facing the following problem:

1/ a Value has the type PropertyType.REFERENCE (jcr:predecessors)
2/ according to the spec I should use the Property.getNode() to retrieve the reference node

Unfortunately this results in the following exception:

javax.jcr.ValueFormatException: /features/mailform/thanks/jcr:predecessors is multi-valued
and can
therefore only be retrieved as an array of values
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.getNode(PropertyImpl.java:633)
	at org.noco.jcr.SpringEnabledJcrTest.displayPropertyValue(SpringEnabledJcrTest.java:197)
	at org.noco.jcr.SpringEnabledJcrTest.analyzeNode(SpringEnabledJcrTest.java:149)
	at org.noco.jcr.SpringEnabledJcrTest.testSpringLoaded(SpringEnabledJcrTest.java:133)

Am I doing something wrong?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.