jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] [ANN] Spring Modules: jcr-support upgrade
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:32:16 GMT
hi!

I would like to excuse myself for posting these on the jackrabbit list instead of springmodules
one,
but that one is very low traffic and I am assuming that on jackrabbit ml the interest may
be bigger.
Sorry if these assumptions are bad.

I have some more (tech) feedback:

1/ an org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate needs an org.springmodules.SessionFactory; but the

JcrSessionFactory does not implement the a/m interface, even if the API looks the same (something

like duck typing ;-) )

2/ in samples/jcr/src the applicationContext-local and applicationContext-jr-local are exactly
the same.

regards,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Alexandru Popescu changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/16/2005 12:27 AM :#
> #: Alexandru Popescu changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/15/2005 9:53
PM :#