jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Spring Modules: jcr-support upgrade
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:53:33 GMT
#: Costin Leau changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/10/2005 11:38 AM :#
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just wanted to announce that the jcr-support from SpringModules
> (http://springmodules.dev.java.net) has been upgraded:
>
> - refactoring of code which simplifies work with OpenSessionInView
> Filter/Interceptor.
> - query methods have been added to JcrTemplate.
> - the sample contains both local and JTA transaction (through JCA)
> configuration examples.
> - this version adds support for jcr-mapping both in regards to
> configuration and usage (through JcrMappingTemplate).
> - improved javadocs.
>
> Feedback is welcomed!

Hi Costin!

I am trying to figure out how this module is supposed to be used. I would really appreciate
if you
can provide a small usage example.

Also I have noticed a small problem in LocalTransactionManager:

[code]
     public void setRepository(SessionFactory sessionFactory) {
         this.sessionFactory = sessionFactory;
     }
[/code]

and later

[code]
     public void setSessionFactory(SessionFactory sessionFactory) {
         this.sessionFactory = sessionFactory;
     }
[/code]

I guess the first 1 is either has a wrong signature, or it is a duplicate of the 2nd one.

thanks,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.