jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit mailing list
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:54:55 GMT
#: Edgar Poce changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/13/2005 5:50 PM :#
> On 10/13/05, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Edgar. But I don't receive anything from it.  Do you know any
>> resons for this?
>>

> I don't know since when you are subscribed, the last mail I received
> from cvs-commit was on Oct 12, at 2005 11:29 AM. So, if you have just
> subscribed I guess it's expected that you don't recieve anything.

Looks like this is the reason. I am updating daily from the trunk when today I got a few updates
so
I was thinking I should have received some mails too. Maybe they are getting delayed or something.

Thanks a lot,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.