jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: large repository
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:30:58 GMT
Hi John,

I personally did tests with about 5 million items using various property
types (string, double, long, date) and a DB based persistence manager.

Both importing and then querying the data scaled very well. I assume
that is also the case for 10 million items.

There was once the idea to run wikipedia on a JCR repository, but I
assume there is not much progress yet, unfortunately :-/

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/2867

regards
   marcel