jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: shutting down repository obtained from jndi via spring
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:41:28 GMT
Alexandru Popescu wrote:

> The addShutdownHook is still there, but also the static blocks meant for
> pre-loading the classes. On my machine working with the latest SVN trunk
> the .lock files are correctly deleted.

hm, i have the latest svn trunk as well, and the lock file is not being
removed. i don't see any static blocks in RepositoryImpl though.

i can rig up a debugger to see if specific code is being executed - what
should i be looking for?

i got a little confused by all the discussion earlier in the thread and
am not sure if a solution was ever found that wouldn't require me to
encode jackrabbit-specific code or configuration within my webapp.

sorry to seem spacy on this subject. this particular week it's difficult
for me to pay close attention to all the various threads on my various
mailing lists :/