jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR + N-Tier architecture design issues: need some help
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:23:32 GMT
> i think you may find some more info in graffito. (right, christophe?)
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/

Correct, We are working on such "ocm" framework. I like
"object-content-mapping" - Thanks David !

It is still under dev and all helps are welcome. The Graffito project
is splitted into severals subprojects, you have to check out only the
"jcr-mapping" subproject.  Other subprojects are used for portal
integration and building the Graffito CMS services.
You are welcome to joing the Graffito mailing list to speak about this
jcr mapping framework.

regards,
Christophe