jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: Search on subnode properties
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:24:57 GMT
Hi,

Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Is it possible to search on subnode properties ?
> For example, I have a node type "page" which contains several paragraphs
> (based on node type "paragraph"). I would like to seach all pages which has
> at least one paragraph containing the text "something".
> What is the xpath expression for this kind of query ?

At least the jcr:contains() function does not support child node
queries at the
moment, so I unfortunately don't think you can yet implement your search with
just one XPath query. I'll post a Jira issue about this, please comment
or vote
for it if you want to speed up the process of implementing the missing
functionality.

BR,

Jukka Zitting