jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Joan Xiao" <jx...@polivec.com>
Subject Define Resources in WebLogic?
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:26:25 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to use JackRabbit within a Servlet deployed on WebLogic 8.1. I
placed the <resource-rev> element in my
web.xml and the Servlet looks up this resource via JNDI. But I cannot
figure out how to define the resource in WebLogic.

What is the counterpart for the tomcat resource definition in WebLogic?

In web.xml:

            <resource-env-ref>

                        <description>Content Repository</description>

<resource-env-ref-name>jcr/repository</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jcr.Repository</resource-env-ref-type>

            </resource-env-ref>

In Tomcat server.xml:

            <ResourceParams name="jcr/repository">

                        <parameter>

                          <name>factory</name>

<value>org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory</value>

                        </parameter>

                        <parameter>

                          <name>configFilePath</name>

<value>C:/jackrabbit/ContentRepository/repository.xml</value>

                        </parameter>

                        <parameter>

                          <name>repHomeDir</name>

                          <value>C:/jackrabbit/ContentRepository</value>

                        </parameter>

              </ResourceParams>

Thanks a lot for your help.

Joan