jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Melis" <steven.me...@student.kuleuven.be>
Subject javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:27:13 GMT
Hi,

I deleted the jackrabbit directory in my C:\Windows\system32 directory and uninstalled my
Tomcat application server and reinstalled it.  Then I've redeployed jackrabbit.war on the
server so that a new repository was created. Then I reconfigurated my repository.xml and web.xml
file and now my problem of the ItemNotFoundException is solved. Although I still not know
what the cause might have been since I run exactly the same code as before.  I think my repository
got corrupt in some way...

Kind regards,
Steven Melis