jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filesystem Sync
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:26:52 GMT
hi robert,

i assume that there is a reason why a WebDAV network share is not
feasible for your usecase. is that right?

since using webdav would allow you to "simulate" the filesystem right
"inside" the repository and would avoid the necessity to sync it up altogether.

you can test the repository webdav features by pointing your
webdav client (eg. ms webfolders) at:
http://jsr170tools.day.com/crx/repository/

regards,
david