jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From lists <li...@digby.net>
Subject NodeDefinition.getDefaultPrimaryType()
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:20:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm just wondering if I've found a bug with the above method, or if I
just don't understand the way it should work.

I have the following content type defined (stripped down a little):

   <nodeType name="article" isMixin="false"
hasOrderableChildNodes="true" primaryItemName="">
     <childNodeDefinition name="*" defaultPrimaryType="paragraph"
autoCreated="false" mandatory="false" onParentVersion="COPY"
protected="false" sameNameSiblings="true" />
     <childNodeDefinition name="*" defaultPrimaryType="attachment"
autoCreated="false" mandatory="false" onParentVersion="COPY"
protected="false" sameNameSiblings="true" />
   </nodeType>

When i run the following code (where nt is the article NodeType):

NodeDefinition[] defs = (NodeDefinition[]) nt.getChildNodeDefinitions();
for (int i=0; i<defs.length; i++) {
     System.out.println(defs[i].getDefaultPrimaryType().getName());
}

I get:
attachment
attachment