jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Caruana" <david.caru...@alfresco.org>
Subject jcr:score clarification
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:28:41 GMT
As I understand from the spec, the columns returned from a query must
include a column called jcr:score (or equivalent if xpath score function
is used), although the value doesn't have to be meaningful.  Is that
correct?

If so, then I'm having trouble passing the TCK test
GetPropertyNamesTest.testGetPropertyNames().  It doesn't take into
account the jcr:score column when testing the columns returned by a
query.

Is this an issue in the test or my misunderstanding of the spec?

Thanks,
David Caruana
www.alfresco.org