jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr command line client
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:12:05 GMT
On 9/30/05, Brian Moseley <bcm@osafoundation.org> wrote:
> Brian Moseley wrote:
>
> > i will wait then :) will the new version support xml import?

yes, I think the import command is already in the repo.

> oh, also, will the new version have a non-interactive mode?
>
> i would love to be able to very simply invoke the jar and feed it an xml
> docview file to import into the repository :)

there's a command that allows to run a script. I think I could add a
noninteractive mode that passes the script as the only parameter.
WDYT?

the call would be something like:

java -jar jcr-commands-xxxx.jar -script myscript.jcr

and the myscript.jcr...

startjackrabbit /repository.xml /repository
importxml xmlview.xml
stopjackrabbit

br,
edgar