jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr command line client
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:24:14 GMT
Hi brian

On 9/30/05, Brian Moseley <bcm@osafoundation.org> wrote:
> i installed version 1.3.1 of the javaapp plugin and ran 'maven' to
> build. running the jar gives me: 'Failed to load Main-Class manifest
> attribute from jcr-commands-1.0-dev.jar'. am i doing something wrong?
> thanks!

Everything works fine for me when I run maven javaapp. I'm using java
5, maven 1.0.2 and javaapp 1.3.1. anyway, I plan to commit this
weekend a new version with many changes, it will include most of the
jcr api operations. I recommend you to wait a couple of days, the svn
has early code that I wrote to build a proptotype for benchmarking
jackrabbit in jmeter.

br,
edgar