jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Skinner" <Paul.Skin...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Config change
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:24:08 GMT
I'm note sure if the 'first steps' would be the appropriate place for
this info since that is for new installations and they would not be
affected by this issue. Perhaps a better place would be in an upgrade
FAQ.

Regards Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Ritchy [mailto:robert@jarbo.com]
Sent: 06 September 2005 23:33
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Config change

I just upgraded and ran into this problem. Because I remembered this
email, it wasn't a big deal for me.  But, I imagine there might be
frustration for those following your 'first steps' page.

http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/firststeps.html

Can this be updated to reflect the change?

Thanks,
Robert