jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng-Feng Huang <hsf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom AccessManager
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:39:42 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

There are a lot of my policy control statements which are
also stored in properties.(for example node owner, duration of access).
I don't want to store them in a separate place. it is difficult to manage.
Is JSR-170(system session) the only way to access property in AccessManager?
I am worried about that is not efficient enough.

Feng