jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jakub Pawlowicz <cont...@jakubpawlowicz.com>
Subject Persisting real objects
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:45:29 GMT
Hi,

I have encountered a problem.
Let's say there is an array of User objects.
Each User object has the following fields: name (String), password
(String), expirationDate (Calendar), activated (boolean).
I would like to persist the User objects as nodes and its fields as
appropriate properties, because I want the data to be fully searchable.
I should mention, that I would like to have a general solution - a
standard way to persist all kind of Java objects (JavaBeans) inside a
Jackrabbit repository.

Now, what's the best approach to solve that kind of problem?
It seems that I need something like "Hibernate for JCR".

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Regards
Jakub