jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "McComsey, Doug" <Doug.Mccom...@ca.com>
Subject Suggestion for TCK test SaveTest.testSave
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:27:00 GMT
I am failing this TCK test:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SaveTest.testSave

One of the checks is to insure that the query node is of type nt:query:

    assertEquals("Query node is not of type nt:query",
                  ntQuery, queryNode.getPrimaryNodeType().getName());

I would like to suggest that it be:

    assertTrue("Query node is not of type nt:query",
                queryNode.isNodeType(ntQuery));

I fail this test because my node definition is not nt:query but instead has nt:query as a
supertype. I would pass the suggested test.

Doug McComsey
Computer Associates
doug.mccomsey@ca.com