jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.0
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:30:49 GMT
#: Edgar Poce changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  9/30/2005 3:45 AM :#
> hi Alexandru
>
> Alexandru Popescu wrote:
>> #: Jukka Zitting changed the world a bit at a time by saying on
>> I am not aware of who are the authors of contrib `modulesĀ“
> why would it matter?, AFAIK all the code in the asf is under the ASF
> license and in can be released at any moment in those terms.

I was not talking about licensing issues ;-). It is a matter of quality and release cycles.
Take for
example Spring, Wicket and many others that decided the modules to have their separate life
cycle of
this 2 reasons: maintainer and quality.

./alex
--