jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Filesystem Sync
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:08:24 GMT
Robert Ritchy wrote:

> I'd like to write/find an app that will keep the contents of an entire
> directory (i.e. My Documents) in sync with a JSR170 repository (I'm
> using jackrabbit). In other words, when I save a file to this 'hot'
> directory, it will get auto-synced to the corresponding location in my
> repository. Likewise, all sub-folders will be created as folder nodes,
> etc., etc..  In the beginning, I plan to keep it simple because my
> needs are simple; but the syncing strategy can obviously get
> complicated very quickly.
>
> Has someone already done or started a similar effort?

I am not sure if this might help, but it seems to me that the efforts of
Christian Jaeger with http://pflanze.mine.nu/ by using a virtual file system
should do the trick. His website is a bit outdated, but I think he is still
active and you might just want to contact him

HTH

Michi

--
Michael Wechner