jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ritchy <rob...@jarbo.com>
Subject Filesystem Sync
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:10:50 GMT

I'd like to write/find an app that will keep the contents of an entire
directory (i.e. My Documents) in sync with a JSR170 repository (I'm
using jackrabbit). In other words, when I save a file to this 'hot'
directory, it will get auto-synced to the corresponding location in my
repository. Likewise, all sub-folders will be created as folder nodes,
etc., etc..  In the beginning, I plan to keep it simple because my needs
are simple; but the syncing strategy can obviously get complicated very

Has someone already done or started a similar effort?

Thanks for any info.

View raw message