jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: newbie: build problem
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:48:47 GMT
Hi,

Jukka Zitting wrote:
> PS. If, after updating the sources, you get a notice about the missing
> dependency "jackrabbit-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar", then you need to run "maven
> jar:install" in the main Jackrabbit directory. See the contrib build
> README for more details.

Update to my instructions. As Angela and Tobias mentioned, the correct
dependency for jcr-server/webdav is is the generic jackrabbit-commons
module instead of the full Jackrabbit implementation. I just changed the
dependency in svn (revision 291143), so you'll need to run "maven
jar:install" in jackrabbit/modules/commons instead to install the
correct dependency in your local Maven repository.

Sorry for the confusion...

BR,

Jukka Zitting