jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: newbie: build problem
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:56:33 GMT
Hi,

Ataul Wadood Ahmad wrote:
> I am a newbie to Jackrabbit and JSR170. I am trying to get started with
> jackrabbit and to see it in action, but I fail to build jackrabbit
> server.
> See further below. May be I have a wrong approach. Can somebody help. I
> am totally lost:(

Sorry, there was an incorrect dependency remaining in the
jcr-server/webdav project. I just committed a fix for this problem
(revision 291132), so you should be able to continue after updating your
sources.

PS. If, after updating the sources, you get a notice about the missing
dependency "jackrabbit-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar", then you need to run "maven
jar:install" in the main Jackrabbit directory. See the contrib build
README for more details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting