jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: jcr:like and namespaces
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 07:10:23 GMT
Hi Raphaël,

the jcr:like function is acutally not meant to be used with NAME
properties because it is not required by the spec (see section 6.6.3.3).
your second statement example works because the index structure is able
to handle this specific jcr:like expression, but it does not support it
in general as you have noticed with the last two statements.

please post a jira enhancement request if you feel this is a feature
that should be included in jackrabbit.

regards
  marcel