jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Bug in NodeReadMethodsTest.java?
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:27:32 GMT
Hi John,

Day Software is the maintainer of the TCK. The current test code in
trunk of jackrabbit is *not* the official TCK! The official TCK can be
downloaded from the jsr-170 download page on jcp.org:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr170/index.html

regards
  marcel

John Newton wrote:
> The appeals process suggests sending the appeal to the maintainer of the TCK. The maintainer
is also supposed to be responsible for interpretations.