jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcin Cenkier <marcin.cenk...@cognifide.com>
Subject InvalidItemStateException on Linux but not on Windows
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:52:00 GMT
Hi,
Our team is writing an application under Windows. We were using CRX and
all went OK (except that moving node caused lock to disappear).
Application worked fine in Windows and Linux environment. Then we
switched to Jackrabbit - everything works fine under Windows, but on
Linux any operation that try to modify state of repository fails.
Strange thing is that it occures only with repository accessible through
JNDI/RMI. With embedded repository it works.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Marcin