jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <da...@caruana.co.uk>
Subject Re: TCK Test Data
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:46:49 GMT
Thanks Marcel,

Yes, I have found the JackRabbit test init code and am using that as a
basis - as well as stepping through the api tests to see what
interaction is taking place with the JCR api.

It seems a little odd that the property tests (e.g. BooleanPropertyTest,
DatePropertyTest) all pass when the repository does not contain a
property of the expected type - is that correct? I'm executing within
Eclipse, not the tck webapp.  Of course, every implementation will have
varying support but if I understand correctly, you could essentially
pass a host of property tests without a single call to the repository to
get a value.

Dave