jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: TCK Test Data
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:02:32 GMT
Hi David,

If you look at the default configuration of the tck-webapp, which
basically targets test runs on jackrabbit, you can see that level 1
tests are all performed on the /testdata tree. Of course you can change
this configuration to something that better suits your repository or
make sure that /testdata contains enough nodes in order to run the test
cases.

What data you have to place under that node is actually quite simple.
Whatever your repository supports should be made visible. E.g. if your
implementation supports same name siblings, create a node with same name
siblings somewhere under /testdata.

You may also look at the init test cases in jackrabbit as a starting
point. That's in: core/src/test/org/apache/jackrabbit/init

Jackrabbit executes those test cases first to prefill the repository
before any other test cases run.

regards
  marcel