jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Config change
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:53:48 GMT
Paul Skinner wrote:
> I'm note sure if the 'first steps' would be the appropriate place for
> this info since that is for new installations and they would not be
> affected by this issue. Perhaps a better place would be in an upgrade
> FAQ.

Because Jackrabbit is not yet released we don't officially track changes
that affect configuration. well, apart from what you can find in JIRA ;)

as you might have noted, we are in the middle of a discussion about
changing the project structure. the current organisation is not
reflected anymore in the generated jackrabbit website. that's basically
the reason why it is a bit out of date. The changes regarding the path
configuration are already incorporated in the xdoc files (the source to
generate the website), but not yet published.

As a general rule of thumb the configuration example / documentation you
can find in core/src/config/repository.xml is usually up-to-date.

regards
  marcel