jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Pecanov <peca...@mt.net.mk>
Subject Persistance Manager and references
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:14:42 GMT
I was just being curious:

When the persistance manager tries to remove a node, it tries to load
it's references. If there are no references the persistance manager
fails throwing NoSuchItemStateException. Isn't it possible that no node
references were made. I was monitoring the calls to the persistance
manager, and discovered that no store operation was performed on any
node references (none that were needed, but I am not sure how jackrabbit
works so I ignored that fact).
Can anyone, please give me any explanation?

Thanx