jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Is JDBC persistence manager supported by jackrabbit?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:40:29 GMT
Edgar Poce wrote:
> nafise hassani wrote:
>
>> Hi Edgar
>> is there any problem with this issue that discarded
>> for inclusion?!!!
>> I mean that,I think this is a realy necessary feature
>> having jdbc persistance manager with jackrabbit why
>> this issue is discarded?
>

> It doesn't mean that any JDBPersistenceManager implementation is
> discarded for inclusion, just the one proposed in JCR-91. You'll find
> more detailed info in the archives[1] and in the wiki[2].

Stefan wrote a simple JDBC PM and committed it about two weeks ago. It
does not use a complex schema, but rather sticks to the keep it simple
rule. It contains sample configurations for MySQL and MSSQL.

As of today there is also support for Derby running as an embedded DB
inside the same process as Jackrabbit.

All can be found under /contrib/db-persistence

regards
  marcel