jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Michel Pittet <...@day.com>
Subject Re: Bug in TCK NodeTypeUtil.java?
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:50:44 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback. We currently don't have a fixed plan for the
date of the next TCK release. We'll keep this list posted should that
change.

Cheers
JM

On 9/23/05, David Caruana <david.caruana@alfresco.org> wrote:
> Thanks Marcel.
standardize your content-repository !          http://jcr.day.com

Jean-Michel Pittet - Director of Engineering - Day Software
jmp@day.com, 5251 California, Suite 110, Irvine, CA 92617