jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:46:13 GMT
hi michi,

> Aug 29, 2005 2:18:49 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
> SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 19: Document root element "taglib",
> must match DOCTYPE root "null".
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must
> match DOCTYPE root "null".
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.rootElementSpecified(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)
>
> is it possible that there might be a problem with endorsed libs, e.g.
> Xerces?

Well, I think this is because the web.xml requires a servlet 2.4
container (tomcat 5+). Modifying the web.xml should be easy.

> this seems to be good, whereas why are there two repositoryRoot properties?
> Is that correct?

Yes, "repositoryDir" refers to the "physical" location of the
repository (filesystem path) whereas "repositoryRoot" refers to the
repository tree root (karma-jcr comes with a predefined layout).

> Btw, you might want to change this to LCR (Last changed revision), e.g.
>
> http://www.wyona.org/maven/jackrabbit/jars/jackrabbit-core-1.0-dev-LCR209797.jar
>
> then this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Thanks for the hint. I will change it to this naming scheme soon.

Cheers,
Oliver