jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:01:04 GMT
> I have installed the CVS version and receive the following error (HTML):
> 
> ----------------
> An Error has occurred in this application.
> 
> Please check your log files for further information.
> ----------------
> 
> I am using JDK 1.4.2_01, Maven 1.0.2, Tomcat 4.1.24
> 
> The log files are as follows:
> 
> ==> /tmp/repositorybrowser.log <==
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:39] INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean
> definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
> 
> ==> /tmp/repositorybrowser_all.log <==
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:39] INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean
> definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
> 
> ==> /tmp/repositorybrowser.log <==
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [DefaultListableBeanFactory]
> Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
> [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> defining beans
> [repositoryJcrImpl,repositoryStubImpl,repositoryBrowserConfiguration,repositoryProperties,jcrNodeHelper,jcrRepositoryAdminManagerImpl,repositoryAdminManager,jcrRepositoryContentManagerImpl,repositoryContentManager,jcrRepositorySearchManagerImpl,repositorySearchManager,repositoryLoginManager,jcrRepositoryLoginManagerImpl];
> root of BeanFactory hierarchy]
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryJcrImpl'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryStubImpl'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryBrowserConfiguration'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryProperties'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'jcrRepositoryAdminManagerImpl'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryAdminManager'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Starting karma
> application container.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Initializing karma
> kernel: com.inceedo.karma.common.core.Kernel@15a3a92
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Reading configuration
> from web.xml.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [KarmaConfigurationValidator] Application
> container: com.inceedo.karma.ioc.spring.SpringBeanFactoryImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] System locale: en_US
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Component Impl from config:
> com.inceedo.karma.common.components.ServletComponentImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting basepackage to:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting viewspath to: /views
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting actionurlpattern to: /do/
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Workflow Impl from config:
> com.inceedo.karma.common.components.ServletWorkflowImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] AliasesReader Impl:
> com.inceedo.karma.common.conf.AliasesReaderImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [AliasesReaderImpl] Reading aliases from XML.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [AliasesReaderImpl] Starting to populate
> aliases object.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [AliasesReaderImpl] Found 3 aliases.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Trying container implementation
> class: com.inceedo.karma.ioc.spring.SpringBeanFactoryImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting up application container
> thru contextwrapper.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ContainerFactory] Created container
> implementation instance.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [SpringBeanFactoryImpl] Trying to create
> spring bean factory from applicationContext resource.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [SpringBeanFactoryImpl] Spring
> XmlBeanFactory:
> org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext:
> display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Sat Aug 27
> 00:22:39 CEST 2005]; root of context hierarchy; config locations
> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [SpringBeanFactoryImpl] Finished setting up
> spring bean factory.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ContainerFactory] Container setup finished.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Scanning action classes
> for dependencies:
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Inspecting:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Init
> 
> ==> /tmp/repositorybrowser_all.log <==
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [DefaultListableBeanFactory]
> Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
> [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> defining beans
> [repositoryJcrImpl,repositoryStubImpl,repositoryBrowserConfiguration,repositoryProperties,jcrNodeHelper,jcrRepositoryAdminManagerImpl,repositoryAdminManager,jcrRepositoryContentManagerImpl,repositoryContentManager,jcrRepositorySearchManagerImpl,repositorySearchManager,repositoryLoginManager,jcrRepositoryLoginManagerImpl];
> root of BeanFactory hierarchy]
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryJcrImpl'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryStubImpl'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryBrowserConfiguration'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryProperties'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'jcrRepositoryAdminManagerImpl'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [AbstractBeanFactory] Creating shared
> instance of singleton bean 'repositoryAdminManager'
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Starting karma
> application container.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Initializing karma
> kernel: com.inceedo.karma.common.core.Kernel@15a3a92
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:40] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Reading configuration
> from web.xml.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [KarmaConfigurationValidator] Application
> container: com.inceedo.karma.ioc.spring.SpringBeanFactoryImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] System locale: en_US
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Component Impl from config:
> com.inceedo.karma.common.components.ServletComponentImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting basepackage to:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting viewspath to: /views
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting actionurlpattern to: /do/
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Workflow Impl from config:
> com.inceedo.karma.common.components.ServletWorkflowImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] AliasesReader Impl:
> com.inceedo.karma.common.conf.AliasesReaderImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [AliasesReaderImpl] Reading aliases from XML.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [AliasesReaderImpl] Starting to populate
> aliases object.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [AliasesReaderImpl] Found 3 aliases.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Trying container implementation
> class: com.inceedo.karma.ioc.spring.SpringBeanFactoryImpl
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Setting up application container
> thru contextwrapper.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ContainerFactory] Created container
> implementation instance.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [SpringBeanFactoryImpl] Trying to create
> spring bean factory from applicationContext resource.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [SpringBeanFactoryImpl] Spring
> XmlBeanFactory:
> org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext:
> display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Sat Aug 27
> 00:22:39 CEST 2005]; root of context hierarchy; config locations
> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [SpringBeanFactoryImpl] Finished setting up
> spring bean factory.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ContainerFactory] Container setup finished.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Scanning action classes
> for dependencies:
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Inspecting:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Init
> 
> ==> /tmp/repositorybrowser.log <==
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryAdminManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryAdminManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryContentManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryContentManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Found dependencies in
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Init: 2
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Inspecting:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Browse
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Found dependencies in
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Browse: 2
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Inspecting:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Show
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Found dependencies in
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Show: 2
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Finished scanning action
> classes with 3 dependencies found.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] PropertyResourcesContainer not
> available.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Application locale: en
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Kernel startup finished
> in ms: 652
> 
> ==> /tmp/repositorybrowser_all.log <==
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryAdminManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryAdminManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryContentManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryContentManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Found dependencies in
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Init: 2
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Inspecting:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Browse
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Found dependencies in
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Browse: 2
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Inspecting:
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Show
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositoryBrowserConfiguration
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Found dependency
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] DEBUG [ClassInspector] Added dependency:
> repositorySearchManager
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Found dependencies in
> com.inceedo.karma.jcr.browser.actions.Show: 2
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [ClassInspector] Finished scanning action
> classes with 3 dependencies found.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] PropertyResourcesContainer not
> available.
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Application locale: en
> [27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Kernel startup finished
> in ms: 652
> 

hi michi,
the logfile output looks ok.
do you have any output in your catalina.out? can you post me your
applicationContext.xml (please check jaasConfigFile, configFile and
repositoryDir properties)?
If you have the latest jackrabbit snapshot jar in your local maven
repo, this might be a problem because it expects newer config files.

regards,
oliver

Mime
View raw message