jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:45:38 GMT
> I obviously had an auth problem! After fixing this, it worked!
>
> Congratulations!
>
> But we should really start thinking about some error logging. If I would
>   have seen any "authentication error" message, I would have known where
> to search. But a blank page makes debugging hard.
>
> Yes, I know, it's early stuff. Just trying to provide some feedback.

I made some more improvements to "karma-jcr" and the "repository
browser". So please (CVS) update your sources. The karma-jcr Search
Manager is more "generic" now and has better support for non karma-jcr
repository layouts. Make sure you get the lastest karma-jcr snapshot
jar (don't build offline).

The repository browser configuration changed too and it now includes a
"repositoryRoot" property. With this, one should be able to browse any
repository layout now.

I also created a wiki page:
http://www.karma-mvc.org/confluence/display/BROWSER/Home
Please post you comments to it. There is also a feature wishlist.

regards,
oliver