jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Radford" <Sean.Radf...@mediasurface.com>
Subject RE: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:19:05 GMT

:pserver:YOUR_LOGIN@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs karma/repositorybrowser

Once you have that you'll also need to checkout the 'karma/jcr' module
and then locate 2 other artefacts (that I have not yet found):

standard-1.1.1.jar (I think this is a Jakarta taglib jar but haven't had
time to hunt yet)

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten Schlabach [mailto:tschlabach@apache.org]
Sent: 01 August 2005 13:39
To: Oliver Kiessler
Cc: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Open Source Content Browser

I registered with dev.java.net, but I failed to figure out the proper
export. Could you help me please.

Obviously their help pages contain some placeholders, such as

In your shell or terminal client, type:

substituting your login and project information.

I was able to guess that I had to replace CVS.projectname.domain.com
cvs.karma.dev.java.net, but then I was unable to figure out what to
replace /home/main_CVS_dir with.

/karma, /karma/repositorybrowser or /repositorybrowser all did not work.

>> does either one of you have any code to share yet?
>> Even if it's pretty alpha ...
> hi torsten,
> yes, I just commited something. But is early alpha code and only has a
> very simple frontend so far...
> https://karma.dev.java.net/source/browse/karma/repositorybrowser/
> https://karma.dev.java.net/
> regards,