jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAAS - Permissions
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:27:11 GMT
hi christophe
there are dummy LoginModule & AccessManager implementations in
the o.a.jr.core.security package:
- SimpleLoginModule
- SimpleAccessManager

see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-153

have a look at the code, writing a custom LoginModule/AcessManager
that covers your use case should be pretty straightforward.

contributions would certainly be welcome ;)

cheers
stefan