jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:33:52 GMT
Hi,

the problems seems to be around here:

[05 Aug 2005 14:30:36] ERROR [BaseRequestProcessor] Error in action
processing.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.inceedo.karma.repository.jcr.JcrRepositorySearchManagerImpl.list(JcrRepositorySearchManagerImpl.java:225)

My repositoryRoot is just / as suggested:

<!-- repository domain root for a generic setup -->
<property name="repositoryRoot" value="/" />

Regards,
Torsten