jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCA Resource Adapter
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:31:36 GMT
Hi Sten Roger,

On 8/2/05, Sten Roger Sandvik <srs@x3m.com> wrote:

> I have developed a JCA 1.0 resource adapter for jackrabbit that I would like
> to share. It's the first version so do not flame me if it does not work on
> your favorite application server. I have looked at the mailing list for a
> long time and "waiting" for a resource adapter to pop up in the contrib.
> Eventually I got tired of waiting :-)

That's a good move!

> The source can be found at http://www.x3m.com/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-jca.zip.
> Have not opened a CVS/SVN repository yet since the most logical home for
> such a project would be at jackrabbit itself. I will gladly commit the
> initial source to such a project.

I quickly took a look at the source code. Looks light a nice,
straightforward implementation to me and I would be very interesting
in adding this contribution to the jackrabbit project. Before doing
this, there are just some small things to be done first:

(1) The source files should include the ASF copyright notice header
(2) The project should be mavenized

Most important, we need a signed CLA from you. You can download the
form from the following location:

http://www.apache.de/licenses/icla.txt

So please let me know if you want to contribute it.

Cheers
Dominique