jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:45:11 GMT
> You need to edit the applicationContext.xml file in
> src/webapp/WEB-INF.

I have done that, but

> Please search for "jaasConfigFile",
> "repositoryDir" and "configFile" in applicationContext.xml.

I did not find the jaasConfigFile entry at all. Should I add it? I have
changed the others to an empty writeable path now in order to try and have
it create a fresh repository.

> It will not run on any
> repository so far! karma-jcr comes with a "special" repository layout.

This is good to know.

> Sorry for the inconvienence (but it's very early code)....

Not blaming anyone. Just having any handy tool to view a repository would
be a bit help at this point in time.

Regards,
Torsten