jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "McComsey, Doug" <Doug.Mccom...@ca.com>
Subject TCK tests
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:07:24 GMT
I'm trying to pass the TCK tests with my own implementation. I am
failing some (34) of the workspace move and copy functions with an
ItemExistsException because I have only one workspace.

Section 4.10.1 of the spec describes "Single Workspace Repositories", so
I assume I can have an implementation with only one workspace. What is
the policy when the TCK is testing functions I don't support? Can I be
"certified" as level two compliant with a one workspace implementation?

Regards,

Doug

Doug McComsey

Computer Associates