jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:39:26 GMT
Oliver,

I registered with dev.java.net, but I failed to figure out the proper CVS
export. Could you help me please.

Obviously their help pages contain some placeholders, such as

[QUOTE]
In your shell or terminal client, type:

:pserver:yourlogin@CVS.projectname.domain.com:/home/main_CVS_dir

substituting your login and project information.
[/QUOTE]

I was able to guess that I had to replace CVS.projectname.domain.com with
cvs.karma.dev.java.net, but then I was unable to figure out what to
replace /home/main_CVS_dir with.

/karma, /karma/repositorybrowser or /repositorybrowser all did not work.

Regards,
Torsten