jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Walter <walt...@builditglobal.com>
Subject Re: TCK tests
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:38:17 GMT
Hi Doug, I asked my developers to respond as it was the same problem we
had with workspaces so we added multiple.  Walt.

Hello Walter.

This means that Doug has exactly the same problem as we had with TCK.

Their own JSR-170 implementation does not support multiply workspaces,
and when they run TCK tests against their implementation, they
discovered that those tests cannot pass without several workspaces.

And yes, the specifications says that "multiply workspaces" feature is
optional, that is not required for compliant implementations.

Thank you.

Best regards, Maxim.