jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:24:22 GMT
Oliver Kiessler wrote:

>>[27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [Kernel] Application locale: en
>>[27 Aug 2005 00:22:41] INFO [FrameworkContainer] Kernel startup finished
>>in ms: 652
>>

>hi michi,
>the logfile output looks ok.
>do you have any output in your catalina.out?

Aug 29, 2005 2:18:49 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 19: Document root element "taglib",
must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must
match DOCTYPE root "null".
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.rootElementSpecified(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)

is it possible that there might be a problem with endorsed libs, e.g.
Xerces?

> can you post me your
>applicationContext.xml (please check jaasConfigFile, configFile and
>repositoryDir properties)?

this seems to be good, whereas why are there two repositoryRoot properties?
Is that correct?

>If you have the latest jackrabbit snapshot jar in your local maven
>repo, this might be a problem because it expects newer config files.

I have removed them, but it didn't help.

Btw, you might want to change this to LCR (Last changed revision), e.g.

http://www.wyona.org/maven/jackrabbit/jars/jackrabbit-core-1.0-dev-LCR209797.jar

then this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner