jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Ried <FlorianR...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit RMI Server - Websphere as Client
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:50:38 GMT
Hi Jukka,

removing the connection cache from the ClientRepositoryFactory doesn't
seem to help. After building the jcr-rmi.jar form the latest sources
i'am getting again the following exception (after restarting the jcr-rmi
server):

Stack Trace follows:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException: Connection
refused to host: 192.168.1.61; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect: Connection
refused to host: 192.168.1.61; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository.java:80)
at
com.contens.jcr.portal.ContentRepositoryAccessPortletPortlet.doView(ContentRepositoryAccessPortletPortlet.java:126)...

-Flo