jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: uploading large streams
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:22:57 GMT
Hi Andries,

could you please provide some more information on the jackrabbit
configuration you are using?

I quickly checked with the default config we use for testing, which is:
- ObjectPersistenceManager + CQFileSystem

uploading a 100 meg file did not increase memory consumption noticably.
the JVM was fine with a heap size of about 5 megs.

regards
  marcel