jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject jcr command line client
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:58:40 GMT
Hi

FYI, I've just committed a command line client. It's under
/contrib/jcr-commands. In order use it I recommend to install the plugin
javaapp from
http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-javaapp-plugin/index.html, it
will build a single runnable jar. See the instructions under
/jcr-commands/README.txt.

As I commented in a previous thread the commands can be used to
benchmark jackrabbit with jmeter. I updated the jmeter plugin, it's
under /jcr-commands/jmeter-chain. And there's a test plan example under
/jcr-commands/benchmarking that simulates a single user writing and 2
users reading concurrently. It's not a real life test plan, it's just an
example of how to build one.

As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If it doesn't work please let
me know, it's all my fault, I can't blame the sun because it's pretty
cold in this part of the globe ;).

br,
edgar