jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Walter <walt...@builditglobal.com>
Subject Re: TCK Compliance.
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:53:34 GMT
Hi David, I will ask my developers to submit this issue next week.  By
Tuesday we should be compliant with multiple workspaces, but I wanted to
determine if it was required for certification.

Is Day the firm who is doing independent certifications?  Have you
completed any yet?

Can we just do a level I certification first?

Thanks.
Walt.