jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Connecting WebDAV bridge to SVN
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:44:08 GMT
hi janne

> Ok. How about the status of the WebDav serverside
> (JCRWebdavServerServlet)? I can see that there is a lot of code there
> and event som DeltaV stuff. Has anyone confirmed which clients
> (Windows/Mac OS X) are working?

the aim of the jcrserver was to provide a webdav based
jsr170 server protocol (mapping jsr170 api to webdav).
on the other hand i tried to cover webdav functionality
as much as possible. some more details are availble
here:

http://www.day.com/jsr170/server/JCR_Webdav_Protocol.zip

this has mostly been completed, but i made few tests
only (with slide-commandline client, DavExplorer 0.91,
windows built in client). however, i don't see so
much benefit of this as long as the counterpiece
(jcr-client) is missing.

what exactly are you looking for?

regards
angela